From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Chuck S
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 10:20 PM
To: cnc-list CNC boat owners
Subject: Stus-List Winch grease, Harken or Lewmar?

Thought I'd ask the experts,  "Which winch grease is better to service my 1989
Barient (aluminum drum) winches?"  21, 27, 28

Harken synthetic?  Black, waterproof, non-aging.  3.5 oz for $12.89

Lewmar Multi-Purpose?  Tan, Calcium-sulphonate based, like Lubriplate AA  3.5
oz for $15.49

Chuck
Resolute
1990 C&C 34R