From: "Dennis C." <capt...@yahoo.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 9:30:42 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Winch Barient 28

Go ya one better. I actually have a spare gear case for my Barlow 28's,
cleaned, lubed and ready to go. I pull one off the boat, slap in the spare and
bring the "dirty" one home for maintenance. It then goes back to replace the
other "dirty" one which then becomes the clean spare. The Barlow and Barient
28's are nearly identical.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA