From: "TOM VINCENT" <tvince...@msn.com>
To: "C&C Forum" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Bow sprit
Date: Tue, Jan 28, 2014 4:52 PM

Bill,

I too got excited about adding a bow sprit to my C&C 36' and purchased one at
the Annapolis Boat show in 2012. I did some homework and decided on the
Sparcraft 80mm. It was purchased from JSI and they gave me a boat show
discount. The unit was shipped from Charleston Spar, Inc. and sat in my
basement until the spring of 2013. I took it to the boat and after many efforts
to make it fit, I decided to return it. JSI refunded my money. The problem I
had was the anchor roller made it impossible to mount it. My suggestion is to
make a trip to Lowes and purchase a 6' long piece of 4" pvc pipe and see if it
is possible to install it on your bow.

Tom
Frolic II C&C 36 1979
Chesapeake City, MD