Get a few of you together and have some printed up in plastic on a 3D
printer.

Bill Coleman

C&C 39 animated_favicon1

There must be a ton of them around somewhere after Sandy, etc. One of the
listers was parting his broken boat out, a search in the archives might give
a clue.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III