John

Our 32 has a lower rail and a gate up top.....looks to be factory but not sure....can send you a pic offline if you want.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2014/02/05 3:33 PM, John Russo wrote:

I have a 32 with a double rail at the stern and am thinking about cutting the upper and adding a gate. My swim ladder actually comes slightly above the lower rail when up where it tie it. My concern is that I have a motor mount and a 65 Lb outboard on the stern rail port side vertical post which I will have to shift more to port but wondered about the rail strength after cutting. Any thoughts? I am also looking for a lighter outboard with a little less HP.

John

Arpeggio 32

Norwalk CT