Agree with the Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Lee
Youngblood
Sent: February 6, 2014 11:54 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Reeflines "make it look pretty"

Reeflines are a clever sail-makers trick.  You'll
want those - it's traditional right?

If you tie them around the boom, you are sure to
rip them out of the sail and split your main!
Buy another main, and ask for a loose footed
main.  if you have to tie them, only loosely tie
them around the sail - NOT THE BOOM!

Sorry, my sailmaker friends my not like this post, but they know me. . .

2 cents, Lee