From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of
j...@svpaws.net
Sent: February 6, 2014 9:29 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Re- heaving to

Pretty much the same setup on Paws.  The only difference is we run the tack
line (Cunningham) from the mast base up through the cringle and then back to
the mast base where it is tied off.  Eliminates the figure eight knot but
does create a chafe point. Never thought of eight knot - interesting idea.
Will try it.  We also removed the bones as they do get in the way.  Does it
tend to pull the sail to one side?

John

Sent from my iPad