Josh,

I have WEMA USA sensors on the holding tank and the fresh water tanks. The
freshwater tanks have mechanical float sensors which aren’t too accurate but
adequate. The holding tank has a sensor which is based on conductivity, I
think. I replaced it this past year and the sensor dip tube and top tank flange
have been upgraded to stainless which I hope to get better mileage with. It
seemed to be working properly at the end of the season. Reinstallation was not
an enjoyable task — I went back to the shop for a respirator after the first
several flange bolts were removed! BTW, my rudder rebuild, which was inspired
by your report last year, went pretty well. I’ll send some pics when I get back
home in a few days.

Monty
Scandia
1991 C&C 34+