Curt:

Lighten up (just saying).

I was lucky, I went cruising when I was 45.  Now I'm planning my next cruise (a
longer one) which I'll do when I'm sixty.  My point (and I suspect Wal's) is to
go as soon as you are halfway ready, but don't postpone needlessly. Life has a
way of stepping in.  I've heard lots of 5 year plans - yours sounds pretty darn
committed.  Good luck and enjoy.  You shouldn't care what anybody says, least
of all me.

As to Wal's comment - I've also lugged jerry jugs for miles in 100 degrees
(Turks).   Gotta figure out a better way.  Not sure about the rolling hitch
thing however.

No discouragement - pure encouragement.

John

Sent from my iPad