David I'm in the same boat. I'll let Fred respond regarding shipping. I'm
in Toronto and will be purchasing the three sensor version myself. If you
read the tech documentation they say that the units can be calibrated for
all shapes and manners of tank. In practice I'm not entirely sure how well
it will work but the few reviews I've found online seemed very positive.

Steve
www.sv-suhana.com
Toronto