From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Stevan
Plavsa
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 4:03 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Tank level indicators

David I'm in the same boat. I'll let Fred respond regarding shipping. I'm in
Toronto and will be purchasing the three sensor version myself. If you read
the tech documentation they say that the units can be calibrated for all
shapes and manners of tank. In practice I'm not entirely sure how well it
will work but the few reviews I've found online seemed very positive.

Steve

www.sv-suhana.com

Toronto