 From: Robert Boyer <dainyr...@icloud.com>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 6:48:53 PM
Subject: Stus-List Wiring an inverter (iDevices)

Yes, no problem charging my iPad on the Blue Sea USB charging ports wired
directly into the boat's 12-volt DC system!

Bob

Bob Boyer
S/V Rainy Days (1983 C&C Landfall 38 - Hull #230)
Annapolis, Maryland
email: dainyr...@icloud.com
blog: dainyrays.blogspot.com
"There's nothing--absolutely nothing--half so much worth doing as messing about
in boats.” -Kenneth Grahame