The Hyundai will get you there, but the BMW will offer a nicer experience.

A nexus 7 costs what, $250? I can drop six of them in the lake for what a
Raymarine E series costs. It fails to compete with the plotter for "marine
readyness" but otherwise it does so, so much more. A plotter is better at
the helm, no doubt. The market is changing though and the big guys need to
keep up. Maintaining a proprietary code base, IMO, is not the way.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto