The new Ray OS is now using the same file extensions as other software for
waypoints and routes.  That should make it easier to plan at home and
transfer data to the plotter.  Probably beyond my ability, but possible!
 Sort of like being able to use Word on a PC or Mac.  Let them innovate the
OS as long as the data format works.

Joel
Annapolis

--