The picture in the link is the cable. And yes, to help, it is shown sideways.
The "tail" of the cable sould go down. The e7 unit connector is a mirror of the
cable. If right pin is + on the cable, then + pin is at the left on e7 unit.

________________________________
 De : OldSteveH <oldste...@sympatico.ca>
À : cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Envoyé le : jeudi 20 février 2014 14h42
Objet : Re: Stus-List E7 Question

Pierre thanks for sending that link, that's what I was looking for  :D
But to make sure we're looking at it the same way can you look at the pin
orientation again?

When I look at the diagram and the overall pin pattern I am seeing +ve = Pin
2 as the right pin and Negative = Pin 7 as the left pin, again looking at
the back of the unit.
(however it's possible the connector on your unit has a different
orientation)

Cheers

Steve Hood
S/V Diamond Girl