From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Paul
Baker
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:41 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Marine Systems

A word of caution about the Lowrance HD transducers, I tried one and they
basically do not work shooting through the hull.  You have to either transom
mount, or drill a hole in the boat.  The are also an odd shape and do not
fit any standard through-hull fitting.  I ended up returning the unit.
Cheers,
Paul