 De : Bill Coleman <colt...@verizon.net>
À : cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Envoyé le : jeudi 20 février 2014 16h59
Objet : Re: Stus-List Marine Systems

Well, Damn you, Jean, or Francois,
You just cost me a couple hours and no doubt more later, as I
sit here slack-jawed watching YouTube videos of what this is capable of!  This
looks like watching the Americas Cup on this little screen! I can’t believe the
changing laylines.  I downloaded the manual, this is mind boggling.
I really don’t want to Replace my Raymarine CRC80 . .  .this
would also probably require new Wind/Speed/Depth and Replacing the Raymarine
autopilot because of that annoying sea-talk.

Knees getting weak . . .

Bill Coleman
C&C 39