Neil, my 32 is a 1980, hull #59.

We're in fresh water. The first time we ever actually swam off the boat was
this past summer when we went to the thousand islands. Jumping off the boat
that first time .. no wait, second .. (I lost my shades off the stern in
our anchorage. Filthy water. Didn't even find my shades). Anyway, swimming
off the boat at anchor was great. We kind of just did what Bruno described,
being in fresh water. So I haven't _needed_ the shower but it's a nice to
know thing. I got excited about the Landfall's separate shower stall. I
guess it's not critical.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto