  From: Della Barba, Joe
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 9:33 AM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Landfall 38 - cruising & showering

  In cold weather we are either showering ashore or using a pot of hot water
and a towel to wash off in the head.

  For better weather we have something like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Elements-Private-Shower-Enclosure/dp/B001Q3L71Q/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1393338708&sr=8-15&keywords=camp+shower

  We set it up with a square PVC pipe top frame in the cockpit and it works
great. I am thinking of getting one of those camping instant propane heaters
for hot showers.

  Joe Della Barba

  Coquina

  C&C 35 MK I