Sounds just like a 30-1, except we have a pan under a grate and a pump
overboard. And covers for things that need to be dry.

Gary
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Josh Muckley
  To: C&C List
  Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 8:35 PM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Landfall 38 - cruising & showering

  Steve,

  I'm not sure about the layout of a C&C 32 but the Pearson 32 has an easy
shower layout such that the entire head spans the beam of the boat just forward
of the mast.  This provides sufficient room to move.  It even has a track for a
curtain attached to the ceiling.  With a curtain you prevent wetting down the
toilet and toilet paper.  The floor pan drains to the bildge.

  Josh Muckley