Ok, I'll jump in.

Walking down the dock to the launch last year, I noticed a powerboat tied up to
the dock.  As I got in the launch the operator just smiled at me and said -
wait a minute.  Heading out to my mooring we passed the stern of the powerboat.
 The new owner was hard at work removing the name on his new boat....

Bow movement

No renaming ceremony required.

John

Sent from my iPad