From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Rich
Knowles
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2014 10:53 PM
To: kenhea...@gmail.com; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Boat AC Outlets

FWIW.... GFCI's in a marine environment can be a real nuisance when they
trip due to small leakage currents caused by humidity and salt etc. They are
generally not required by electrical code on shore power outlets and in RV
parks. On board one in each AC branch circuit is adequate as a string of
outlets can be run off and be protected by one GFCI.

Rich