The GFI didn't fit my outlet box until I attacked the box with a Dremel and
some files. It was a very tight fit. I think Graham had the same problem
and just switched to a bigger outlet box.

I found that the portside outlet breaker actually served the nav station as
well as the whole port side so one GFI covered the nav station, galley and
head. That left one outlet on the starboard side of the V-berth unprotected
and I don't care about that one.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III