All,
Looking to add some solar. Currently I am only good for about a day at
anchor before I have to address the batteries. Main draw is the reefer.
(wife has short hair and have gone with LEDs)  We were anchored out this
past weekend and by the end of day 2 the batteries (2x grp 31h - 110 amp hrs
each) were about out of juice. Warm beer is not an option. Hate running the
engine at anchor; don't have any room for another battery without major
work; not enough wind around here to make wind work. No dinghy davits or
other structure to put rigid panels on..... SO anyone have any experience
with the semi flexible solar panels that you can attach (Velcro) to your
bimini top?  Not looking to trickle charge to top off- I am at a dock at the
house and can plug in when home as needed. I need to keep the beer cold at
anchor on day 2-3.

Kim Brown
Trust Me!!! 35-3