From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Rick
Brass
Sent: March 26, 2014 6:23 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Inverters

Actually, my former girlfriend did have a propane hair dryer. It was
something she got from a camping outfitter. Had batteries to run the fan, a
piezo-electric igniter for the butane, and was refilled by one of the butane
cans you use to refill a lighter. She was happy with it. Wonder if you could
find one on line.

Rick Brass

Sent from my iPad