From: j...@svpaws.net
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 7:29 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Inverters

So the suggestions are:

Stick her head in the oven
Plumbers torch
Dinghy ride @ 20 knots
Other propane torch
Triple ought cable to a $1000 inverter

Short hair sounding good right about now?

John

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 26, 2014, at 6:53 PM, Jim Watts <paradigmat...@gmail.com> wrote:

  You could probably lash something up with a small 12V fan and a plumber's
propane torch. Don't get too close.

  Jim Watts
  Paradigm Shift
  C&C 35 Mk III
  Victoria, BC

  On 26 March 2014 15:14, dwight <dwight...@gmail.com> wrote:

    That’s funny, I thought it was too obvious that the bilge blower not the
head went in the oven…interesting variant though, I’ll take a book of tickets