Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 12:13:50 -0400
From: Stevan Plavsa <stevanpla...@gmail.com>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Whisker pole - 32

There's one for sale locally, 7' to 17' extension. I don't have one (but
there are chocks/mounts on the deck for one). Is this the right size for a
C&C 32? How does a person determine suitable length for a whisker pole?
Asking price is $100, this seems pretty cheap?? It's a forespar. Buy?!

Thanks,
Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto