Apparently the official racoon capital of the world is Toronto, primarily based
on density but also demographics.

www.torontosun.com/comment/columnists/ted.../2011/.../17144261.html
Feb 5, 2011 - So many, that Toronto is now the raccoon capital of the world.
Producer and director Susan K. Fleming spent seven months following scientists
Midnight marauders | The Grid TO
www.thegridto.com/city/local-news/midnight-marauders/
Jun 12, 2013 - In 2009, the Toronto Star reported that a bald raccoon in
Parkdale was being ... has been unofficially dubbed the raccoon capital of the
world.
Time to start culling Toronto's nasty raccoons: Hepburn | Toronto Star
www.thestar.com/.../time_to_start_culling_torontos_nasty_raccoons_hepbu...
Mar 14, 2013 - Humane city-run killing of raccoons is the only real way to
controlToronto's ... Toronto was dubbed the “raccoon capital of the world” in a
David ...
Where is the raccoon capital of the world - Wiki Answers
The raccoon capital of the world is Toronto, Ontario, Canada. ... There is no
accepted capital of the world, but it is said by many that the capital of the
world is  ...
Toronto, raccoon capital of the world - Urban Toronto
Feb 5, 2011 - 15 posts - ‎12 authors
So many, that Toronto is now the raccoon capital of the world. Producer and
director Susan K. Fleming spent seven months following scientists ...
PBS Documentary “Raccoon Nation" Suggests Humans are Making ...
►►
www.treehugger.com/.../pbs-documentary-raccoon-nat...
Feb 7, 2012
Toronto: Raccoon Capital of the World. Curiously, these masked critters prefer
the big city. In ...
Philip Preville: Why the city should start killing raccoons - Toronto Life
www.torontolife.com/.../philip-preville-the-case-for-why-the-city-should-st...
Oct 26, 2011 - Earlier this year, a documentary on CBC's The Nature of Things
christenedToronto “the raccoon capital of the world” and claimed there were ...
Living with our resident evil - The Globe and Mail
Jun 6, 2011 - CBC's The Nature of Things calls Toronto the raccoon capital of
the world. They like urban living so much, it says, that you can find 50 times
as ...
Raccoon high-wire act caught on video! | Globalnews.ca
globalnews.ca/news/466538/watch-raccoon-fit-for-the-circus/
Apr 10, 2013 - TORONTO – According to a 2012 David Suzuki documentary, Toronto
is “the raccoon capital of the world” and has an average of 150 of the ...
Tightrope-walking raccoon travels through Toronto neighbourhood ...
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/.../tightrope-walking-raccoon-travels-toronto-nei...