I am still looking for bearings for my Barient 18, not ST. They are the
plastic (Delrin?) Type that Arco doesn't seem to stock.

If anybody has new advice, spares, or wants to sell a comparable sized self
tailing winch they would part with, shoot me a line. The 18 is my cabin top
main halyard winch

Best,
Kevin
Portland, Or