Rich:

I think you should get a patent on this ASAP......with some luck, I will witness it in action.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2014/04/15 12:29 AM, Rich Knowles wrote:
I got adventurous this year and decided to remove as much of the existing
bottom paint as possible. There are many layers on the boat that have
accumulated over time. Ordinary manual scrapers take a lot of time and energy,
and sharpening. I developed this scraper which will fit in any reciprocating
saw and uses a carbide blade. It is a lot easier and quicker and the blades
last much longer than regular steel blades.

Here’s a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2lsNuCrfgk

Now, all I have to do is get at it as soon as the rain stops for a few days and
the temperature becomes bearable.

Rich Knowles
INDIGO LF38
Halifax, NS.