From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Rich Knowles
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 11:20 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List LF 38 anchor wondlass?

Frank, it's a piece of cake to install, horizontal or vertical. I have a
vertical Lofrans with the motor in the forward berth overhead. The chain drops
into the locker forward of the bulkhead. No problems after 13 years.

Rich Knowles
Indigo LF38
Halifax. NS

This List is provided by the C&C Photo Album http://www.cncphotoalbum.com