I don't think there's an adequate way to tell you how grateful we are for
your continued efforts on behalf of this - the C&C community you built -
especially given such personal hardships, IT hassles, and the fact that you
recently retired from being an owner yourself.

I for one could not keep her sailing safely and well without you and the
combined expertise of the many people you have brought together here.

Nate Flesness
"Sarah Jean"
1980 30-1
on the cold hard at
Siskiwit Bay Marina (where the snow is finally ending....)
Lake Superior