This spring is challenging - the weather is just starting to warm up. Hopefully
this weekend I can strip off the boat cover, get the boat paint done, quick
polish/wax topsides and do some initial interior cleaning on the new boat.

Target is to splash Friday next week. Bit of a challenge because boat is an
hour drive away.

Any advice on dealing with a stuffing box?
I've never had one before. I've read lots online. Bought new stuffing if
required.
As far as know there were no issues with the stuffing box previously - but
after 3 yrs on the hard should I replace the stuffing?
Not sure if it might dry out at all?
Or should in leave well enough alone - only replace it if there is a problem?

Mark