Hi Bruno. I sent you the diagram. There is no need to charge both batteries
from the alternator or shore power charger with my suggested setup. If the
starter battery needs charging, the EchoCharge takes care of it. Also, you
don’t have to switch anything other than turning the battery switch to battery
1, the house bank. You will note that battery 2 is always connected directly to
the starter.

Rich

On May 5, 2014, at 13:29, Bruno Lachance via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>