From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Steve
Anderson via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 12:17 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Mast Partner Construction on 1984 C&C 41

Hi,

I'm new to this list and have just acquired a 1984 C&C 41.   There is some
fairly significant crazing on the deck around the mast partner.  Therefore, I
am trying to determine what the construction of the deck is to help with
repairs.  The fiberglass shop that I'm dealing with thinks it's probably not
balsa cored but, rather a hardwood.  Can anyone shed any light on this?

By the way, great list.  It has been really helpful reading all your posts.

Regards,

Steve Anderson
Shadow - C&C 41