From: "CNC boat owners, cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "CNC boat owners, cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 3:16:59 PM
Subject: Stus-List Mast Partner Construction on 1984 C&C 41

Hi,

I’m new to this list and have just acquired a 1984 C&C 41. There is some fairly
significant crazing on the deck around the mast partner. Therefore, I am trying
to determine what the construction of the deck is to help with repairs. The
fiberglass shop that I’m dealing with thinks it’s probably not balsa cored but,
rather a hardwood. Can anyone shed any light on this?

By the way, great list. It has been really helpful reading all your posts.

Regards,

Steve Anderson

Shadow – C&C 41