You are too young, by at least 10 years....  ;-)

Leslie
DP training started on punch-card sorting machines...

On Fri, 5/16/14, Dave Godwin via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: Stus-List java updates
 To: "Dave Godwin" <dave.god...@me.com>, cnc-list@cnc-list.com
 Date: Friday, May 16, 2014, 3:22 AM

 Forgot my DP bona
 fides: KL-10
 On May 16, 2014, at 6:19 AM, Dave Godwin via
 CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 wrote:
 “She wants
 to do right, but not right now…”
 Nice.

 Dave Godwin
 1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
 Reedville - Chesapeake BayRonin’s Overdue
 Refit

 On May 15, 2014, at 7:33 PM, Wally Bryant via
 CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 wrote:
 I drink too much coffee anyway.

 I think Java is sponsored by Oracle (who bought SunSoft) so
 don't think it's tied to the Microsoft upgrade
 program.  But I don't know anything anymore, having
 left all that behind in search of the perfect taco.  I
 do think switching to Linux would be difficult for many
 people.  Heck, it would be difficult for me, and my
 first computer was a PDP-11 that required me to enter the
 boot sequence in Hexadecimal by pushing the right buttons in
 the right order.

 uh-oh.  I have chicken on the barby.  Gotta go.

 Oh me-oh my-oh, wont'cha look at Miss Ohio...

 Wal

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----