All,

One week to the gun!  I want to thank all of you in advance for your
support, advice, patience, equipment and even sails that have made it
possible for me to enter the race.

There will be fellow C&C ers on the boat both ways!

Our class includes Steve Sharkey's C&C 37 as well as a mini transat 21
footer and a 100 foot schooner. Should make the starting line interesting.
 You can track us at www.bermudaoceanrace.com.  They are using Spots, not
Yellowbrick.

Finally, as a follow up to an earlier post, I ran out of time to make a
fancy enclosure for the frig compressor.  Some corrugated plastic board
from Home Depot and duct tape will suffice for now.  If nothing else, it
will serve as a template for a more permanent solution.

--
Joel
The Office