I'm rejuvenating the pedestal on my 32 and I have an Atomic Four so I'm not
sure if these are different for diesel powered boats. There is a lot of
play in both levers, they are the up/down action type. I plan to replace
the cables, replace the brake pads, replace the bearings and have the
pedestal powder coated. I figure while I'm in there I might as well do
whatever it is I need to do to make those levers less floppy. Any advice?

Thanks,
Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto