Does your cable run threw the center on the binnacle or threw the stainless
steel leg post?

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Stevan Plavsa via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> I'm rejuvenating the pedestal on my 32 and I have an Atomic Four so I'm
> not sure if these are different for diesel powered boats. There is a lot of
> play in both levers, they are the up/down action type. I plan to replace
> the cables, replace the brake pads, replace the bearings and have the
> pedestal powder coated. I figure while I'm in there I might as well do
> whatever it is I need to do to make those levers less floppy. Any advice?
>
> Thanks,
> Steve
> Suhana, C&C 32
> Toronto

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty
recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the
dreamers of the day are dangerous men,for they may act their dreams with
open eyes, to make it possible."

T. E. Lawrence

.