Steve’s keel/centerboard arrangement was perfect for this light air race; he
was able to smoke almost everyone through the Chesapeake, and he even caught up
with many of the Class 1 and 2 boats.  Kinda depressing that it took us almost
three days to get out of the Bay…

Also, we were one of several boats (mostly Class 1) that paid for and attending
a weather briefing by Jennifer Clark.  The Office was the only boat in the
briefing that following the weather routing.  We actually did make up some time
once we were out of the Chesapeake, but by then, it was a bit late.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis