Chuck, had a great sail to Swan Creek Saturday, not so good coming back on
Sunday. We were looking for you out there, but no luck. Like Joe says, Corsica
is great, but I prefer Reed Creek just shy of Corsica. I should be sailing the
Comet NA's this weekend on the Chester at Rock Hall YC, but work has gotten in
the way. We'll keep an eye out for you and one day meet up for drinks at PSA or
Broad Creek.
Chris Price
Pradel
Black Hole Creek