I had a very similar problem times two.  Touche' has forward lower
shrouds.  It's like having two baby stays.  Touche's jibsheet bowlines hung
up on each of the forward lower shrouds on each tack.

I ordered new 3/8 VPC jibsheets with eyes in each end from apsltd.com.  To
attach the sheets to the sail, I used soft shackles, one on each eye.

Problem solved!  Our first tack with the new system was amazing.  The sails
flew through the foretriangle with little to no delay or hanging up.
Highly recommend the upgrade to soft shackles.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA