‎Hasn't slipped in the 6 seasons I've been doing it!
But there are other hitches that will accomplish the same thing if it's of concern.

sam :-)
From: Marek Dziedzic
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2014 3:51 PM
To: sam.c.sal...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Jib sheet bowlines hang up on baby stay

Aren't you concerned that this hitch can slip if only one end is weighed?

Marek

Sam Salter via CnC-List wrote:

‎It's a bit late now as your email suggests you have 2 jib sheets.
I have 1 long sheet for my 135% and I secure the centre to the clew with a luggage tag hitch.
Nothing to hang up.
While we're talking about sheets, my 26 has 3/8" Yale PhD Single braid. Beautiful hand!

sam :-)
C&C 26 Liquorice
Ghost Lake Alberta