I had a Lowrance fishfinder that went awol, put in a Northstar plotter and just cut the plug off the old transducer and figured out the wiring to the plotter. Worked fine, most seem to be made by Airmar and are generally compatible, you can usually find the pin-outs online.
Cheers,
Paul

Orange Crush
1973 27MkII, Sidney, BC