- This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

I hope you get this on time, I made a trip to Kiev, Ukraine and had my bag
stolen from me with my passport and personal effects therein. The embassy has
just issued me a temporary passport but I have to pay for a ticket and settle
my hotel bills with the Manager.I have made contact with my bank but it would
take me 3-5 working days to access funds in my account, the bad news is my
flight will be leaving very soon but i am having problems settling the hotel
bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills, I need
your help/LOAN financially and i promise to make the refund once i get back
home, you are my last resort and hope, Please let me know if i can count on you
and i need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way i can
reach you.
Thanks,
John

---