Interesting phishing trip.

The recent StuList email has his home & hotmail addys
john.irv...@hotmail.com, JOHN D IRVIN <john.ir...@rogers.com>,

I received an identical one to personal inbox from this addy:
"JOHN D IRVIN" <reading...@yahoo.ca>

He was on Stu'sList a couple of years ago. My guess is Yahoo and Hotmail accounts are easily hacked so go Gmail and then you have to nothing worry about as NSA will review everything :)

        Cheers, Russ

I didn't help out either.