Horses for courses. Deep-draft boats--like Peregrine--are wonderful
puttering around the Northeast or Northwest...or Mexico... or the
Caribbean. And I bet I could find any number of beautiful anchorages in the
Chesapeake that would suit me just fine, though it might be a long row over
to Joe's boat for cocktails!

Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine