I've had a Jabsco for 14 years.  3-4 years ago, I put the Twist and Lock
pump assembly on it.  Other than the joker valve scaling up, it has worked
well.

FWI, regardless of brand of head, my advice to all is to consider replacing
the entire pump assembly rather than rebuilding an existing one.  For most
manual heads, the cost differential isn't great but you get better
results.  You don't know if the old pump cylinder is scored or if other
parts not included in the rebuild kit are OK.  Plus, it's quicker and
easier to replace the pump assembly than to install a rebuild kit.

For instance, a pump assembly for the Jabsco is $82 on amazon.com (
http://www.amazon.com/Jabsco-29040-3000-Marine-Manual-Assembly/dp/B001794BS0).
A rebuild kit is $57 (
http://www.amazon.com/Jabsco-29045-2000-Marine-Manual-Service/dp/B000O8D38E
).

Is 30-45 minutes of your time worth $25 and the risk of a botched rebuild?

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA