Listers,

        Not to bring up a s#*tty subject, but has anyone tried replacing their
head with a Jabsco Lite Flush?
http://www.jabscoshop.com/marine/marine-toilets/toilets/electric-toilets/58500-1012-lite-flush-12v-with-panel.htm

        I’d love to know what you think (positives and negatives)

        I currently have a Jabsco manual with an electric conversion on it,
which is terribly noisy and uses a lot of juice each time it flushes. And, I’ve
heard the electric pump wears out every few years. This one, they say, is MUCH
quieter and, best of all, fits the same footprint as the manual heads.

        All the best,

        Edd

        Edd M. Schillay
        Starship Enterprise